Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 1, Day 6 - Can I get a Mulligan?

Today was a null day.... no running and barely dieting. 

Running: Not a running day, but it wasn't supposed to be a rest day either.  I was supposed to "walk" for 30 minutes...... Does walking around Costco for about 30 minutes count?.... I'm not so sure.  Alas, one of the reasons I've elected to do the 30 week training program is because I'm a busy lady with two little kids and if I miss a 30 minute walk here and there, I don't believe it will be the end of the world. Tomorrow is another 1.5 miler with Miss Lilah and I'm hoping it goes well.  I realized the loop I had been running was actually a little short of 1.5, which was dissapointing :(  So, tomorrow will be the real deal. 

Food:
If you can believe it, I was 2.5 pounds UP this morning!?!?!?!?!??! How does one gain 2.5 pounds overnight you may ask?  Well, I have no F-ing idea. I'm hoping that due to the very salty steak on Friday and the Corned Beef yesterday, it's simply an issue of retaining water from too much salt and all the water will leave my body very soon.  I know tomorrow's scale will probably go up from last week which really dissapoints me.  So, instead of jumping back on the horse immediately, I'm having a glass of 'non-boxed-&-not-so-terrible' wine :)  Don't worry... I'm not throwing in the towel, I'm just taking a day.  Next week will be better - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment