Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 1, Day 1 - The First One is Always Free...

Today was FINALLY the first day of training... WAHOO!!!!!  So what seriously intense exercise did I do?????  Big, fat nothing, nada, kloom.  Mondays are rest days!  On one hand, it was anti-climactic, but on the other hand, it ended up being a crazy day b/c I forgot about Lilah's Occupational Therapy appointment this morning, so I guess it was all for the best.  

Training for the week looks like this:

Week
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
1 – 11/14
Rest
1.5 m run
3.0m run
1.5 m run
Rest
3 m run
30 min walk


I'll also being adjusting my points for the days I run.  It ends up being an extra point for every additional 5 minutes I exercise at "high intensity."  Since I'm still pretty out of shape, I will be categorizing every moment running as high intensity. 

Point goals for the week will be:


Week
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
1 – 11/14
32
36
36
36
32
36
34


So away we go!!!.... Tomorrow :)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment