Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Week 3, Day 2

Had another rough night due to Lilah being up crying ALL night.  We think her new medication is hurting her tummy, so after 4 whole days we'll be discontinuing the new stuff until we see her Neurologist next week. 

Running: 
After being up all night followed by the continuing Lilah still being really fussy all morning, I was understandably hesitant about taking her out for a run.  However, once she woke up from her afternoon nap she was in a much better mood and I decided to chance it and put her in the stroller.  I figured it would only be a 1.5 mile loop around my neighborhood and I would have no fewer than 5 oportunities to cut it short if necessary.  Luckily, Lilah did great again :)  I'm really hoping she's getting used to the jogging stroller and I'll really be able to take her on my longer runs!!

Also, since I was so nervous about Lilah, I decided to run as fast as I could!  I know it may not be overly impressive, but I was really proud of myself for running in just under 15 minutes :) I think running a steady 6 mph while pushing 24 lbs of Lilah plus 25 lbs of stroller is pretty darn tootin good!

Food:
I was pleasantly suprised with the scale this morning and only gained 0.6 lbs through the whole Thanksgiving weekend :)  I was cetainly better with my eating today (despite the cookies!), but haven't written anything down in a few days.  I'll start again tomorrow and hopefully start seeing the scale sneaking downwards again.

No comments:

Post a Comment