Sunday, November 13, 2011

Training minus 1 day...kind of.

Last night's avoidance of the wine worked and for I was down some more weight this morning :)  It's really gratifying to see the number on the scale finally starting going down.... but now I have to stick with it!!

Today I was supposed to go for a 30 minute walk, but it was a pretty crazy day and I just couldn't seem to find 30 minutes to get outside and walk.  That being said, I DID get walk around the grocery store for at least a 1/2 hour.... I'm not sure if that counts, but I think it should count for something. 

Tomorrow is technically my first day of training, but good old Hal made the first training a rest day... which I think is unfortunately anti-climactic, but I'll take it and relish my last day before being officially in training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment