Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Week 6, Day 2 - iPhone mania

YAY!   I made it to Week 6!  I think this in itself is definitely something to be proud of.  I'm officially 1/5 of the way through my training.... go me :)

I completed my 2 mile run uneventfully this morning with Lilah in tow.  It was a temperately cool day with just enough of a schpritzing of rain to cool me down, yet not get Lilah wet.  Really the only thing to note about today's run is for the first time in a long time, my running endorphins didn't zonk me out of the bad mood I was in.  Maybe now that I'm used to running a little more, it requires more mileage?  I don't know.

In other news, I finally got an iPhone and it's already consuming my life.  I've loaded 6 hours worth of music onto it and purchased a sport type thing to wear as a status symbol upon the arm of my jacket.  However, I'm perplexed as to weather or not I really need one of those GPS apps (did I spell that right?) which will tell me my distance, running time, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera....?  I feel like it's kind of my duty as an American to download an ap(?) or 5 on my iPhone.... but which one?  I'm not planning on answering calls while I run, but I would like to control my music while running.   So...... any suggestions?

Hasta Manana

No comments:

Post a Comment