Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week 3b, Day 4 - I'm lame... I know it...

I bailed on my run again today.  I'm in the place where I'm on the fringe of sick... you know what I mean?  If I take a day and rest, I'll get over it in a day or so, but if I push myself, I'm sure I'll only get worse.  To be honest, I was feeling kind of crumy yesterday and I went for the 3 miles anyway.  I felt great... until it was time to go to sleep.  Additionally, I haven't been sleeping very well and it's been adding to my 'on-the-verge-of-sick'-ness.  So I'll rest today, tomorrow is another rest day, then Saturday will be a 3 miler.  I figured because of my adding mistake, this will be one of the few times in the next 6 months that I kind of can take a day or two off.  Don't worry.... I'm going to run this marathon.... I just want to be somewhat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment